Monday, October 21, 2013

Some of My Favorite Pics of Spuds

I was looking through some old pics. I know I've posted some of these before, but I love them! Spuds and me often did mini photo-shoots :)

I think this was around winter 2010
 
Spring 2012. Soccer balls were always one of his favorite toys.
 
Spring 2012 again.
 
When the electric went out at the end of June 2012. It was really hot, but Spuds insisted on cuddling.

Just another cuddle session.

Nap time. Just a normal night!

Posing!

My soul dog.

Racism is the pits! Gotta stand up for the Pits!

My comfort blanket.


Just wanted to share some of my favorites!!! Will be looking through pics of Spuds and Shadow together soon.

~Smooches and Tail Wags, -The Pooches (&Anna&Chad)

2 comments:

  1. Spuds was such a snuggle bunny! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the kind of face that just looks like it needs to be constantly smushed and smooched!

    ReplyDelete